Administration Support – Global Fashion Wholesale
Global Fashion Wholesale Administrative Support Officer – Premium Global Fashion Agency
A new and exciting role has been created for a dedicated and self-motivated Administration Support Officer (ASO) who thrives on building successful relationships with the companies customers and taking genuine care in ensuring each order and communication is handled with love and care from start to finish. We are a fast-growing team of 11 and looking for an individual who is very interested in fashion and has strong administration skills and attention to detail. Currently, we have a global wholesale agency, retail store and Airbnb.
The successful applicant will be working under the guidance of our Sales Director and Global Brand Manger’s who are highly accomplished, very experienced in providing strong monitoring for the smooth integration into the role. A strong can-do attitude and balance persona will be essential with strong communication skills as there will be significant contact with all clients and stockists. The ability to handle a fast-paced environment is imperative as the industry is fast-moving with multiple seasons per year. You would be joining our team during a key growth phase domestically and internationally. This is a very exciting opportunity!
About The Company–
Del Rainbow is a Global Sales, Consultancy, and Brand Development Agency based in Byron Bay.
Unique to DEL RAINBOW, we offer a holistic service; imparting well-informed and strategic advice to maintain our client’s long-term partnerships within our global network of retailers.
This ethos extends to our community, our reputation is founded on genuine relationships, garnering our ability to leverage brands in aligned venues. We work with department stores and multi-brand boutiques to showcase Spring/Summer, Resort, and Fall/Winter ranges in New York, Paris, Australia, and from our DEL RAINBOW showroom in Byron Bay — recently reimagined for the digital world. DEL RAINBOW is proud to have pioneered the Virtual Channel, providing an unparalleled walk-through experience and personal connection for buyers.
We take an honest and transparent approach to our work, and value the same from our brands; each one honoring a commitment to sustainable and ethical practices. We are a 100% Carbon Neutral business and donate a percentage of our revenue to environmental nonprofits through 1% for the Planet. Acting as eco-pioneers in a luxury market, we are proud to take these necessary actions to protect the future of our planet, and our industry.
The Position / Key Responsibilities
- Administration Support to our Sales Director and Senior Brand Manager
- Entering all orders into dropbox folders across brands
- Maintaining Case Studies
- Operating and running the Del Rainbow Store roster and team tasks
- Store Reports across Del Rainbow Store for clients/brands each month
- Assisting with STAY Del Rainbow Airbnb where needed
- End of season sales reports
- Distribution maps
- Data entry
- Answering inbound calls and emails (or redirecting to the appropriate team member)
- Greeting and welcoming all guests and visitors to the office
- Support in the management of key global accounts and build strong relationships with our existing and new clients.
- Sending samples, look books, and marketing material to targeted clients + follow up
- Attending to sales order processing
- Attend market where necessary and assist with showings and selections made by buyers
- Research and understand our accounts thoroughly
- Build relationships with stockists and provide high-level sales and administrative support
- Identify new opportunities and new markets to target
- Taking the initiative to suggest any improvements that can benefit the company
- Proactively thinking of ways to grow and strengthen our service
- Becoming an integral part of our companies success
- Showroom diary management- booking showroom & in-store appointments both locally and internationally
- Support with set-up/co-ordination for collection showing in the showroom’s globally
- Maintaining the yearly showing calendar with the Sales Director and Senior Brand Manager
- Maintaining and updating documents in Microsoft Word, Excel,Pages Photoshop knowledge a bonus
- Utilizing Dropbox
- Social media strategy and upkeep directly supporting the SBM
- Identify key retailers, department stores, boutiques, and retailers that our specific brands could successfully align with. Devise target lists with the sales director.
- Devise strategic plans alongside the SD & SBM for each season and for the year in pitching and aligning with the key distributors both in Australia and globally
- Control management of appointments via online, phone, or in person, both in Australia and globally (NY/LA/PARIS).
- Take initiative in every area of Administration requirements
- Keep up to date on the retail world, upcoming brands, and opportunities around sales
- Assisting with unique strategies to effectively communicate the brand in order to maximize sales for all stores globally
- Track sell-through to maximize sales and contribute constructive feedback into merchandising when designer developing the brand’s collections
- Communicate brand and product attributes to retailers, book appointments, and conduct appointments to attain and retain these global players
- Opportunity to travel
- DR Store Roster Management
To Be Successful
- Demonstrate superior time management and communication abilities while interacting compassionately and courteously with all partners.
- Natural talent to quickly connect with individuals and build trusting relationships, along with strong interpersonal and team collaboration skills.
- Confident abilities in administrative coordination and leadership promoting an organized and efficient office environment to significantly benefit our small team and our business.
- Customer focused-above and beyond expectations
- Strong interest in ethical fashion practices and aligning with our ethos
- Display key communication and etiquette with partners
- Experience working with a product with a fashion focus
- Genuine interest in the fashion industry and trends
- Ability to show strong work ethic and determination
- Previous experience in a fashion office ideal
- Excellent communication skills and abilities to liaise and build profitable business relationships with existing and new clients.
- Demonstrated high-level organizational / initiative skills.
- Strong analytical skills and numerical skills
- Have a drive and passion to assist in meeting targets
- Computer literacy & experience with social media/websites
- Manage and grow master contacts list
- Proficient in Mailchimp
- Send recent press to stockists and buyers
- Checking in with stores on sell-through and report to SD and SBM
- Communication with partners on a daily basis
- Social Media scheduling
- Live international and domestic market feedback, reporting and order selects
- Responding to international market needs in real-time, including orders
- Following up Order confirmations when required
- Supporting SD & SBM with meetings and minute taking
- Follow up all sales support information
- Store & market research
- Screen potential wholesale clients and brand inquiries
- Assisting document preparation and copywriting
What’s in it for you–
A kind, supportive and passionate culture
Experience in a booming consultancy agency in Australia and internationally.
Innovative and dynamic working environment. Working in the key growth period of an agency’s global development and experiencing the excitement on that journey.
Living in beautiful Byron Bay or surrounding regions. Office location in Byron Bay Industrial Estate.
Role starting – ASAP- JULY 2021
Apply via the below;